Top Habits for Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body
Our lifestyle and the lack of time are the main reasons we don’t exercise or eat healthy food. When this happens, not only our bodies suffer, but also our minds. A healthy body and a sharp mind with positive attitude are a sign of good health. In your everyday life, what you see, what you hear, and all other things will influence deep impression on your body, resulting in your mind.
Below are some tips for keeping your mind healthy.
1. Meditation: It is well said that “The quieter you become the more you can hear” One of the best ways to stop negative thoughts is to practice mindfulness meditation. People who meditate on a daily basis are said to be more relaxed and less apprehensive than those who don’t. Researchers have found that meditation boost the magnification of myelin, a protective brain tissue that enhances the mood of a person. Meditation helps reduce stress, anxiety, loneliness and depression. It also helps develop metal strength, memory retention, better decision making, problem solving skills, creative thinking, decision making and problem solving skills.
2. Surround Yourself With The Right People: If you want a positive life, the surround yourself with positive people. Choose the people who share the same values, bring balance in areas where you are weaker, motivate and encourage you. The company of these people will help bring positivity in your life. At school, college or coaching institutes, develop relationship with those friends who have positive outlook on their lives and value your ideas.
3. Media: Today, news channels exaggerate the facts instead of showing the true story to draw the attention of the people. Hence, instead of being constructive, media plays destructive role. Studies show that the exposure to violence on television, movies and video games make the children more aggressive, fearful, less trusting and more accepting of violence. Today, news channels exaggerate the facts instead showing the true story to draw the attention of the people. Hence, instead of being constructive, media plays destructive role. Studies show that the exposure to violence on television, movies and video games make the children more aggressive, fearful, less trusting and more accepting of violence.
Therefore, limit your exposure to social media, TV channels showing negative stories. If you find that the news which you are listening to will trigger your emotions, just read the headline and skip the news. Focus on the good news. Some channels or websites do publish the good news. Shutting the doors on negativity will open an incipient room for tons of positive things in life.
4. Spend Some Time For Things That You Love: Due to heavy competition, and hectic schedules of the day, people do not have much time to themselves and their favorite things in a stressful life. It is well said that “People with great passion can make the impossible happen”. Therefore, give some time for your favorite thing you love doing just like reading, writing, playing, singing etc. Spend some time with the people you love.
5. Exercise: Exercise is important for physical health, it is also equally important for mental health. It helps to increase your mental strength. Exercise daily at least 30 min, work out at your home if you cannot do exercise in the gym.
Our Official Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/livetutelage
Our Official Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/LiveTutelage
Online Test Preperation : http://livetutelage.com/test-preparation/
Online Library : http://livetutelage.com/library/…